• Adhere to company approved processes, safe practices and procedures so that incidents may be prevented and/or mitigated via the identification, assessment and understanding of both minor and major hazards in terms of plant, process & people.
• Relentlessly drives proactive maintenance on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• Apply all best practices in respect to Maintenance, Work Planning & Control, Contractor Management and HSSE Assurance.
• Delivers effective and efficient maintenance for the Depot.
• Fully integrates maintenance into wider depot context (operations, asset management, optimisation, budgets).
• Set and run reports on planned work to be done and actual backlogs and facilitate delivery.
• Accountable for the Maintenance Plan both planned and ad hoc maintenance work.
• Plan, monitor and report on all maintenance projects within area of operation.
• Champion Permit to work implementation on the Depots.
• Issue of Permits to Work.
• Coordinate maintenance contractor management and delivery.
• On-site maintenance project coordination
• Receive and schedule break-down calls
• Complete purchase order process ( contractor, receive authorisation, complete payments)
• Through the Maintenance system :
o Evaluate job card feedback;
o Extract lessons learned and institutionalise with the necessary parties; and
o Update database once verification completed.
o Create any follow-up work orders.